Helicopter Flight Recorder Goldeneye
^the ^better ^flashback
Hell yes. I was there and it is absolutely beautiful! I still cannot look at the top left corner of that screen without getting transported back, especially for those moments where you get lost in those scary desert memories._. ETA: maybe not crazy about those desert scenes anymore ;p The silver desert water towers were awesome though XD Edit: also that intro pack after that whole switch to perspective thing? Gahhh it's on Steam already >.<
I remember the intro pack had a desert one actually! It lasted like 1-2 weeks then disappeared...*cries in the Dark Side of the Moon song*..but yeah sand siding looks quite nice :P
Ah nooooo I loved that little guy!! *sighs* How could they cut him. Oh well haha, as long as we can play all the best bits from each game all together now again. DGD is my favorite album right now by far, ever since seeing them last August when they came out here with Anathema and X Ambassadors.. heh.. (Did I really just use an adverb?) Everything they perform is amazing. And of course every bit of it has some big single or second feature that blows me away XD
Aw thanks for making me happy :) Yeah unfortunately every new game means spending twice as much cash on a code because I live in an area which doesn't exactly roll out too many singles either xD
Hehe me too~ but it won't matter soon right? Now we don't have to worry if the next DLC pack isn't at least BGG approved before the April release lol so I'll be fine. We will see in about 3-7 years time but gosh it feels like only yesterday I got that Steelcase white shelf.. :-)
Time works in mysterious ways huh? HAHAHAH when did you get into dgd..im going eons ago...2009....id say around 2008?? cant recall...maybe late '06 or early summer??? and there i remember giving my entire school lunch money to buy it day of release date.
Comments
Post a Comment